Echo's Notorious Sex Blog

Hi my name is Echo, yes that is my birth given name. Well let's see.......I am a Married 29 year old Swinging Bi-Sexual female. I am 100% Irish and have the red hair and green eyes to proove it. I am a smartass I love to joke & laugh,,,,,,laughter is the key to happiness, that and a very sexually healthy life. I did have a Girlfriend until she recently got jealous, so now I am looking for a replacement,,,lol. Hmm what else more can I tell you except...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bi-sexuality

What does being Bi-sexual mean...............
 
Let's start with the definition. Bi-sexual means you are neither homosexual nor heterosexual.  Bi-sexuality is  a "lifestyle" to some and a  "sexual orientation" to others, in which the individual feels sexual attraction towards both men and women, although not necessarily to the same degree.  Some individuals who are sexually attracted to both men and women feel more strongly attracted to one gender than the other. A person can feel attractions to both men and women, decide to be monogomous, and still be considered Bi-sexual. 20% of the adult population is Bi-sexual. Being Bi-sexual doubles your chance of a date on Saturday night.
I didn't know I was Bi-sexual until I was 28. I always checked women out and would tap my husband and point them out to him, but never realized that I was attracted to these women. I mentioned to my husband we should have a 3-some and it started up 3 months of talks of why and how. I finally realized I liked women, not as much as men, but I did and I wanted to be with one, but I was married. My husband is a very loving and understanding man, hell he also saw the benefit of getting me a woman, he got a 3-some out of it.....lol. My first time was very sensual, very sexy, very hot! The woman I was with told me that I was so good, that I should be a lesbian. I didn't know I had these skills. I love men, but I like women. They are very sexy, beautiful, creations of God. Not all people admit they are Bi-sexual. Men hide the fact less then women do, for fear of rejection. Women are more open with their sexuality & sexual preferences. Coming "out of the closet" so to say, opened up a great big world of sexual experiences for me. After all it's just SEX. I only LOVE my husband. He is simply enjoying the ride, along side of me!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home