Echo's Notorious Sex Blog

Hi my name is Echo, yes that is my birth given name. Well let's see.......I am a Married 29 year old Swinging Bi-Sexual female. I am 100% Irish and have the red hair and green eyes to proove it. I am a smartass I love to joke & laugh,,,,,,laughter is the key to happiness, that and a very sexually healthy life. I did have a Girlfriend until she recently got jealous, so now I am looking for a replacement,,,lol. Hmm what else more can I tell you except...

Friday, November 04, 2005

A LIL BACKGROUND

Hi my name is Echo, yes that is my birth given name. It is from Greek Mythology if you want to look it up, Echo was a Nymph. Well let's see.......I am a Married 29 year old Swinging Bi-Sexual female. I am 100% Irish and have the red hair and green eyes to proove it. I have a very high IQ and a very large bust size. In case you were wondering, my breast size is a 38F. 100% all natural God given. I also have a huge butt! I would consider myself volumptuous. I am still a college student, it's taking forever but will pay off in the end. I am a smartass I love to joke & laugh,,,,,,laughter is the key to happiness, that and a very sexually healthy life. I did have a Girlfriend wuntil she recently got jealous, so now I am looking for a replacement,,,lol. Hmm what else more can I tell you except.........................................

D.O.B. June 3, 1976 in Voorhees, New Jersey

FAV BAND: Metallica

FAV FOOD: Morroccan

HOBBIES:Practicing being a diva, playing with my sex toys, and writing poetry.

MOST PRIZED POSSESSION:It would have to be my B.O.B. (Battery opperated boyfriend) He keeps me happy.

FAV MOVIE: Dogma

FAV T.V. SHOW: ER

TATTOOS: I have 4. I have a coqui frog on the back on my neck, a heart with a daisy through it & a butterfly on my left ankle, a tribal teal rose on my right ankle, and a tribal teal/black butterfly on my lower back.

PIERCINGS: I have 3 holes in each ear, a laret piercing, tongue ring, and both my nipples pierced.

FAV QUOTE: "Save your breath for your inflatable dates!"

LAST WORDS: "Naughty Night!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home