Echo's Notorious Sex Blog

Hi my name is Echo, yes that is my birth given name. Well let's see.......I am a Married 29 year old Swinging Bi-Sexual female. I am 100% Irish and have the red hair and green eyes to proove it. I am a smartass I love to joke & laugh,,,,,,laughter is the key to happiness, that and a very sexually healthy life. I did have a Girlfriend until she recently got jealous, so now I am looking for a replacement,,,lol. Hmm what else more can I tell you except...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

FEMALE EJACULATION

Today's topic is Female Ejaculation & the Truth & Myths behind it!
 
Most people think that when a female ejaculates, that it is urine. This is a myth. With continuous stimulation of the urethral sponge, the paraurethral glands fill up with a clear, odorless fluid. This fluid can either seep, flow, or spurt out of the urethra during ejaculation. While all women have a urethral sponge, not all ejaculate. Of those who do, some ejaculate during orgasm and some during arousal. In fact, research shows that female ejaculate is chemically distinct from urine. If you�ve ever felt embarrassed or intimidated by the fear that you�re peeing in bed, I hope the following quote from me will inspire you to go ahead and do what comes naturally. I am now officially a squirter!!
"I ejaculated the first time when I was twenty-eight
 and was on top during intercourse with my husband. The next time I ejaculated was  during G-spot stimulation by my girlfriend�s hand. I just realized that urination anxiety was holding back my ejaculate, so I let it go, and I did ejaculate!"
If you�ve never experienced ejaculation or would like to, try incorporating G-spot stimulation into your usual masturbation techniques. I learned this new trick to instantly find the G-spot on women. You stick your index finger inside a woman's vagina (please have nails trimmed for this) depending on how long your fingers are either stick it in all the way (I have to cause I have short fingers) or 3/4 of the way in for men with longer fingers, and curl your finger upward like a "hook". Her
urethral sponge (G-spot) can be stimulated through the front wall of her vagina.
 You should instantly feel the cushion of tissue wrapped around the urethra. The urethra is only about one and a half to two inches long.  While every woman has a urethral sponge, not everyone has the same response to its stimulation�her
 reaction could range from pleasure to indifference to irritation. You will have to
communicate with her and her feelings. As her urethral sponge grows more swollen and sensitive, tell her to bear down with her pelvic muscles. Women�s experiences of ejaculation can range from simply feeling more wet than usual to shooting jets of fluid. Of course, plenty of women may never ejaculate and may never want to.Whether or not you �find� her G-spot or she hits the ceiling with her
fluids, you�re certain to learn new things about her sexual responses! Some women squirt by clitoral stimulation. The clit is the spongy acorn-shaped protrusion around the urethral opening ( I call it the man in the boat)
it is loaded with nerve endings and is an erogenous zone for many women. For others, stimulation of this area may be irritating and unpleasant. You just have to feel your way around. This might not happen the first time, It might not happen ever, but having fun in trying is worth the effort.
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home