Echo's Notorious Sex Blog

Hi my name is Echo, yes that is my birth given name. Well let's see.......I am a Married 29 year old Swinging Bi-Sexual female. I am 100% Irish and have the red hair and green eyes to proove it. I am a smartass I love to joke & laugh,,,,,,laughter is the key to happiness, that and a very sexually healthy life. I did have a Girlfriend until she recently got jealous, so now I am looking for a replacement,,,lol. Hmm what else more can I tell you except...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Pictures soon I promise

Hello everyone,
 
Sorry it has been awhile since I posted a blog, things have been a bit hectic in my life and I will try to get back on track with my blog posting. I have had a few people ask me what happened to the girl/girl play pictures......let me explain what happened. I put the pictures up and I apparently didn't block out my ex-girl friend's face, which I didn't even know her face was in the pictures, anyway,,,,she called me ranting & raving all kinds of pissed off at me (and she has every right), so to keep the peace, since she is married to my hubby's friend, I removed every picture containing her & her body. So I know I have to get more girl/girl play pictures and take some new sexy ones. I just started a new job, so once I have some money saved I am going to a great local photographer that only charges $250 for 150 pictures and he does an excellent job, if you want to check him out his link is http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?p_id=6002
So, there should be some juicy, nice, sweet new pictures soon I promise. As for the girl/girl play pictures,,,,,recently we haven't played with any couples where the woman was Bi.....so sad. So when I get the chance and have a willing woman to be photographed, you will get your girl/girl pictures. Have a great week!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home